Sunday, March 02, 2008

Some times the going is tough

Have been quiet for quite some time but have not felt any inspiration for one reason or the other. Survived a nice Xmas and New Year's though so am back now!

It has been a bit tough lately, is like a lot of things seem to be happening that are negative. Maybe I need to do something about my karma, if anyone remembers that old way of thinking.

My grandmother died early February, 93 years old. She was a lovely old lady that I was very fond of and I will miss her. Bless you Farmor!

Then I have been struggling with this system installation in Zambia and I can not remember a scenario where it has been so complicated or where so much has gone wrong in one and the same project.

I am now for the t
hird time since early February in Lusaka and still struggling to get this even installed. That is unique for me...at least as far as I can remember.

Reminds me of Murphy's Law alright cause the chain of things that have gone wrong here feels like "someone is out to get you" sort of.

Have a look at this "thing", it is actually the sink/basin where I am staying.

2 comments:

Åsa said...

Måste vara ett tjusigt hotell om de satsat på designinredning i badrummet, njut.

Många kramar
Åsa

Leif said...

- Is this where your wash the baby in?

- Oh no, madame. This is where you wash the baby OUT!